Accounts and MIS - Chitradurga
- M.Com + 5 -7 years
- Account exposure and SAP knowledge .
- Preferred local candidate from Karnataka ready to work in Chitradurga office , Karnataka
- Controlling and managing Opex and Admin Expenses of the Area
- Budgeting , MIS & Budgetary Control.
- To ensure timely receipt and Accounting of all material receipt along with control system ,
- Inventory Control Timely Inventory Accounting and Usage Regulation,
- Participating in negotiation of all Opex cost contract along with Admin manager ,
- Accounting & Commercial control of the Area OMS in line with the guidelines received from the group controller.
- To ensure timely accounting and payment for all supplies/ services ,
- To ensure security of the state
- To ensure Administration of the sate
- To Statutory Compliance, Governance, Taxation of the Areas
- Area review presentation and preparation, close all the open points of the meeting
- To create bench cost bench mark within the areas and follow the same for other location
- Drive the cost down, Opex management
- Human resource Development & Management of States / Areas controller department.
Perks and Benefits
As per Company Policy
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Suzlon Energy Limited
The Suzlon Group is one of the leading renewable energy solutions providers in the world with an international presence across 19 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and North and South America. With over two decades of operational track record, the Group has a cumulative installation of approximately 15GW of wind energy capacity, a workforce of over 8,000, a low-cost manufacturing base and strong in-house R&amp;D set-up in USA, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark and India. Approximately 9GW of the Group’s installation is in India, which makes up for ~37% of the country’s wind installations, making Suzlon the largest player in this sector. The company has recently forayed into the solar space. The Group, headquartered at Suzlon One Earth in Pune, India, is comprised of Suzlon Energy Limited and its subsidiaries. Suzlon corporate website: www.suzlon.com