Education : Graduate in Engineering ( Electrical / Mechanical)
Candidate preferred from Oil and Gas / Power / Infrastructure / Energy
- Strategy Formation
- Contract preparation
- Sales and Contract closure
- PAN India Multi brand OMS activities set up.
- Perform Due diligence technical audits for Handing over & taking over WTGs.
- Budget estimation for Handing over & taking over punch points closures, convey to customer
- Support in SCADA development for Multi brand WTGs technologies.
- Support business development teams on Technical aspects for drafting O&M contract documents.
- Ensure proper availability of tools, instruments, Safety gadgets, gauges & Calibration/validation of the same at OMS sites.
- Dealing with customers on technical queries and giving clear and precise documentation
- Pivotal support in OMS Site documentation process preparation.
- Pivotal support in Preventive Maintenance process set ups.
- Preventive Maintenance Non conformities review, analysis & closure tracking.
- Preventive Maintenance effectiveness improvement through endorsement
- Effective break-down management to ensure committed energy availability from turbines. Achieve Turbine Annual Energy production.
- Power curve adherence monitoring, Identify underperforming turbines and provide solutions for improvement.
- Continuous R&D on improvement of machine availability by predicting failures
- Monitoring & tracking of new modifications/ retrofittings /Technical changes/work instructions/software changes & provide support for their smooth implementation
- Analysis on components/materials performance reliability
- Technical validation of repair suppliers
- Formulation of Forecasts & Budget preparation, Quarterly Budget review on Plan Vs Actual & adherence to Budget.
- MIS Preparation & updation to top management
Challenges to work through:
Multi brand OMS activities set up.
Due diligence & HOTO
Required Materials , Tools tackles availability at Multi make OMS sites
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Prior Exposure and Familiarity required
Perks and Benefits
As per policy
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time