- Position - Manager - Warranty & Claims Location
Experience : Total exp. - 8 to 10 years. Min 2-3 Years in similar role
Education : BE / Diploma ( Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics )
Hands on experience on SAP
- CFT approach to interact with Technology, Quality, Finance field site.
- Techno commercial role interacting with Suppliers in India and overseas.
- Warranty recovery/settlements with suppliers.
- Strong Negotiation power with suppliers for fault ownership and recovery for supplier parts warranty failure
- Free of cost material from supplier, Repair, debit, credit note from supplier.
- Tracking of free repair material from suppliers till GRN made in system
- Arrange Onsite support of supplier to resolve quality problems at site.
- Monthly MIS management warranty recovery details- Open/pipeline/closed.
- Compile monitors supplier warranty terms.
- Negotiation with supplier for extension of warranty terms /supports.
- Monitor serial defects/Batch failures and negotiate with suppliers
- Arrange supplier training for product up gradation of site people.
- Drive Supplier Quality, Technology for high failure RCA and PCA to avoid re occurrence of defect.
Salary: INR As per policy
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time