1. Overall Regional PE infrastructure planning and on time commissioning as per the sync plan
2. Ensure PE Condition Precedence (CP) adherence as per the contract terms
3. To ensure timely development, deployment and optimization to include people, equipment and vendor for timely execution of PE with quality and HSE.
4. Ensure Transmission line ROW resolution with minimum cost as per budget.
5. Planning, Coordination including survey of transmission line and Monitoring of PE infrastructure execution for timely delivery as per Business requirement
6. Co-ordination with various in house central teams for smooth PE infrastructure operations e.g. with SCM, Engineering and Finance
7. Co-ordination and liaison with various government authorities for New PE Permissions, EHV Line execution support and Infrastructure commissioning
8. Ensure HOTO of PSS, Transmission line and Terminal bay on time
9. Ensure best HSE practices to adhere Zero Accident
10. Techno-Commercially viable new site identification in accordance with Land
11. Adherence to COGS, Reduction in COPQ and Inventory reduction
12. To drive operational excellence, innovations & Strategic improvement programs to improve process/product Cycle Time, Quality and Cost Efficiency including Creating high performance team.
13. Support and coordination for any technical and emergency support requirement by other cross functional team like OMS/CRM/BD
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time