Qualification : BE - Electrical + MBA
Candidates from Wind Industry Preferred.
- Budget planning and preparation.
- Planning and Fore-casting materials requirement for site in-line with the Business Strategy & Business plan at State level.
- PR, PO Preparation & follow-up with vendors verifying of articles received against packing list / PO / Invoice receipt. Repairable items are identified and serviced - Fortnightly
- Identification of repeated failure equipment - Monthly
- Highlight Slow moving & obsolete inventory for keeping Inventory in control - Quarterly
- Stock monitoring & Control Monthly.
- Use, Care and operation of material handling including delivery system
- Minimum stock level and safety stock level identification and in time delivery of materials
- No short supply of material
- Response and Resolution of Customer queries within 2 Working days.
- Disposal of used Waste, Oil and other lubricants, Scrap items to be valuated - Every Quarter
- Ensuring 100% 5S / KAIZEN / House keeping / Cleanliness in all Stores - Monthly
- To monitor & implement Standard operating procedures - SOP & manage the stores activities
- Ensuring proper storage & preservations to prevent Major Components & Spares from getting damaged
- Arrangements of transport & Logistics, Ensuring safe work practice and adhere to safety.
- Achieve System adherence for all, but not limited to, the following:
- Tools Mustering / Calibration of equipment - Monthly
- Submit monthly MIS (in agreed format) by 5th day of every month
- Ensure Daily Tracking report for receipts, Issues & Stock transfers
- GRN - 2D of goods receipt
- On-line material movement transactions
- Nil Discrepancies in MRS, Material movement
- Verify the SAP entries - Ensuring 100% returns against all transactions, Keeping record of MSDS for all activities
- Ensuring 100% Legal Compliance in all aspects
Required Knowledge and Skills: To Improve customer satisfaction, Material Planning, Inventory Control, Repeated Component Failure analysis, Stock Verification, Negotiation skills, Improvement in productivity, To Control Inventory, Ensuring 100% Legal Compliance
10 - 15 years of Experience in Materials / Purchase & Stores & Relevant Dept., is preferable and particularly in Wind Energy / Operation & Maintenance.
Perks and Benefits
As per Company Policy
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Material Management Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time