Opening with Suzlon Energy Ltd Position
- Manager / Sr. Manager - Purchase - Generators Job Location
- Chakan Qualification -
BE (Electrical / Mechanical) Years of Exp
- 10 -15 years
Preferred from Generators manufacturing / Steel / Motor manufacturing industries.
Hand on on SAP MM Module
- Purchase Planning
- Import: To prepare purchase plan for imports such as, insulating material , Bearings, cables & encoders, VPI resin etc.
- Domestic: Fabricated/machined components, Electrical Steel, slip-rings etc based on manufacturing plan, lead time and inventory level.
- Execution & Monitoring Procurement Plan for BOM components.
- PO creation, Scheduling & its timely receipts.
- Cost within budget.
- Activity based costing, Techno-commercial negotiation, monitoring major commodity indices.
- Inventory Management. Robust planning of high value & lead time items. Liquidation of non-moving items. New Product Development.
- Detailing technical specification of product w.r.t. design, drawing for Material procurement with creation/Updation in system as per specification for new & existing vendors.
- Alternate sources for critical/non-critical components.
- Explore & develop more than one alternate source of vendor Supplier Quality Management & New Initiatives. PPAP, JIT, KANBAN and supplier QIP.
- Team Building. Feedback session, reviews, giving opportunity for development/engagement. To maintain highest level of adherence to SOP's. Adhering to systems
- Documentation- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Internal Audit
- Review & Maintaining the documents, NC closure with CAPA.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time