Suzlon Walk in Drive at Pune on 7th Feb 2019 (Thursday ) & 8th Feb 2019 (Friday) for
- Area -HSE (12 positions)
- Key Account Manager
- Assistant Manager - Forecasting
DATE: 7th Feb ( Thursday ) &8th( Friday) Feb 2019
TIME: Registrations will begin at 9:00 am
VENUE FOR INTERVIEW Address - Suzlon Energy Limited,
One Earth Campus,
Opp. Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune - 411028.
Landmark Near Kalyan Jewellers
VERY IMPORTANT: This walk in is for EXPERIENCED Candidates ONLY. (Preferable from Wind Industries and other heavy manufacturing industries)
(Freshers please do not apply)
1. Area HSE
Qualification - DME / BE / B.Tech & ADIS - Advance Diploma In Industrial Safety
Years of Exp - 5 - 8 years
Location - Bhuj, Kalyandurg, Jaisalmer, Supa, Radhapuram, Kappatgudda, Jaisalmer, Desalpar, Satara, Chandragiri, Pune
:HSE Training - HSE Induction, Basic Safety & Fire fighting, Work Permit, Emergency Preparedness, PPE awareness etc.
- HSE awareness to contractors and vendors
- HSE certification and HSE inspection - Contractors and Vendors
- HSE Inspection & compliance - Coordinate Site safety meeting as per defined interval
- Implementing HSE related improvement programs SPHERE, HSEIP, etc.
- Participate in IMS Audits (OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001)
- Implementation of Standard HSE Practices & company HSE Policy
- Reduction in Human incident to achieve Zero accident Goal
- Incident reporting
- Incident Investigation - RCA / Action Plan
- Conduct Mock Drill, Weekly DHSEIR Report, HSE MIS
- HSE Documentation - Site issues, Unsafe conditions / Acts, HSE legal compliance
- Compliance to Customer HSE Requirements
- Waste management
- Reduction in unsafe act and reporting near miss
- Conduct Safety audits
2. Key Account Manager
Qualification - BE / B.Tech & MBA (Marketing)
Years of Experience - 6 - 12 years
Location - Pune, Chennai, Job Description
- Issue resolution.
- Co-ordinate with various functions to resolve the issues.
- Customer interaction meetings to anchor customer grievance.
- Regular site visit with customers.
- WTG performance presentation to Customers
- Communication to Customers
- Respond to Customer requisites.
- Communication to Customers about policy, Generation, stoppage
- Execution of O&M Agreements
- Execution of Agreements before renewal date
- O&M Payment Collection from Customers
- Sending Invoice to Customers.
- Ensuring collection of O&M payment 3. Settlement of Customer Claims.
- Collection of Statutory certificates from Customers
- WCT certificate
- Training to Customers about CRM portals
- Creating awareness about CRM portals with Customers
3. Assistant Manager - Scheduling & Forecasting
Qualification - BE / B.Tech / MBA - Marketing / Operations
Years of exp - 7 - 10 years
Location - Pune
- Understand Regulation - State (KA, MH, AP. MP, Raj, Guj etc).
- Study relevant Regulations and prepare summary of critical points.
- Support State Team to Facilitate QCA appointment by customers.
- Coordinate with State team for removing bottlenecks and communicate the regulation requirements clearly.
- Ensure development of SOP and maintain Data base.
- Participate in Discussions with QCAs and OMS Engineering team and develop SOPs.
- Monitor State Wise QCA performance on fortnightly basis.
- Prepare State wise Summary report on performance of QCA.
- Monitor companies deliverables in terms of Real time Data and Available Capacities.
- Prepare State wise summary report on fortnightly basis.
- Prepare presentation on Monthly basis on F& S scenario and challenges for effective Management decision.
- Analyse Performances and Prepare Presentations.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED FOR INTERVIEW :
2. PAN CARD photocopy
3. AADHAR CARD photocopy
4. PHOTOGRAPHS (PASSPORT SIZE)
5. Relevant Certificates ( Testimonials )
For more information visit URL of the company - http://www.suzlon.com/
Salary: INR As per policy
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Industrial Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time